Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Mobile at New Reduced Price!


PRICE REDUCED AGAIN TO SELL NOW! Come See!


This is a darling blank slate awaiting your input and imagination in this highly sought after Senior park. This nicely maintained 1440 Sq. Ft. home has 2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths, a Living room, Dining Room and Den. New carpet throughout. A prime location a lovely end unit only 50 feet from the beautiful Foothill Terrace club house. New dishwasher and new blinds on most widows. Built in china cabinet in a nicely laid out dining room. Mirrored wardrobe and built in storage in master bedroom. Washer and dryer and refrigerator can remain if wanted. CFI electrical outlets installed in kitchen and baths. Easily maintained yard has a nicely fence large back yard for your pet and a built in Gas Fire Pit. Enclosed porch/patio for added square footage. Priced to sell fast and seller is extremely motivated so come and see this one today.


For more photos see Web site: http://www.4095fruit323.com/


4095 Fruit Street #323, La Verne, CA

Thomas Guide 600-H1


Call or email for more info:

909-816-0418

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in California, in Temple City and Arcadia. I now live in La Verne and I am very familiar with and happy to service all the areas from Pasadena on the west, Rancho Cucamonga to the east and south to the edge of Orange County. I graduated from Arcadia High School where I met and married my high school sweetheart George. We have been married for 36 years as of June 2008. We have 3 grown children, Anthony, Karen, & Sarah and 3 granddaughters, Veronica, Samantha & Olivia. We’re also thrilled to have two new grandchildren due to arrive in 2009. In addition to loving my real estate business, I continue to pursue my life long passion for acting and I am a proud member of the Screen Actors Guild. I also enjoy being a childbirth educator, coach and lactation counselor. I am a tireless net-worker and negotiator and I enjoy getting to know my clients both in business and in friendship and helping them achieve their goals. CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes is a SGV based Real Estate firm specializing in Residential Real Estate. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated. Visit CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes on-line at www.c21ab.net

Followers