Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow....what a Sunday!


I was all over the inland empire today. From getting offers on my mobile homes to showing new clients condos in San Bernardino. I was running into the office for forms and to send an offer for my condo etc....all in all it was a great day and I'm good and tired because of it.


Best of luck to everyone....it's getting crazy out there....don't miss it. Good thing George has been running around with me. He really should get his license...then we could really be two places at once.


Looking forward to Monday! Major work to be done and I will be up to my neck in paperwork.
I'm going to have to bring a card table into my office so I can lay out my work!
Ok...I know! I'm excited.....but I have been working hard and it's paying off.


Excitedly Yours,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in California, in Temple City and Arcadia. I now live in La Verne and I am very familiar with and happy to service all the areas from Pasadena on the west, Rancho Cucamonga to the east and south to the edge of Orange County. I graduated from Arcadia High School where I met and married my high school sweetheart George. We have been married for 36 years as of June 2008. We have 3 grown children, Anthony, Karen, & Sarah and 3 granddaughters, Veronica, Samantha & Olivia. We’re also thrilled to have two new grandchildren due to arrive in 2009. In addition to loving my real estate business, I continue to pursue my life long passion for acting and I am a proud member of the Screen Actors Guild. I also enjoy being a childbirth educator, coach and lactation counselor. I am a tireless net-worker and negotiator and I enjoy getting to know my clients both in business and in friendship and helping them achieve their goals. CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes is a SGV based Real Estate firm specializing in Residential Real Estate. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated. Visit CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes on-line at www.c21ab.net

Followers